Friday, June 29, 2012

Father's Day

We had another fun weekend with family and celebrated father's day together.  On Sunday, we visited with Jack and then spent the afternoon and evening just the 3 of us celebrating Nate!  We had fun at the park together and then I made Nate soft tacos for dinner.   I love our little family of 3 and I thank God every day for blessing me with them.  Nate is an amazing father to Caitlyn and I couldn't have asked for more.  I love how involved he is as a dad and he's been that way since the beginning when he went to all of my prenatal appointments with me.  I love to watch him pushing Caitlyn on the swing and in her little car.  He also enjoys his special daddy/daughter time when I am gone.  I think our little girl is going to have her daddy wrapped around her finger!  The thing I appreciate the most about Nate is how he works hard at the office everyday to provide for our family!    






My parents came down on Saturday so that I could be with my dad on Father's Day.  We went out to dinner that night and had a great time laughing with each other and eating yummy food at Lucky Noodle.  Thanks dad for also being an involved dad and Grandpa!  One of my most favorite childhood memories is, my dad, driving me to school everyday.  I was always running late so our drive to Westside was not always a pleasant one but I loved that my dad took to me school and picked me up everyday.  It was a little thing but something that I loved and haven't forgotten.  Now, I love that my dad loves being a Grandpa!  I know someday soon, Caitlyn will get up really early when Grandpa does just so she can sit on his lap when he reads the paper!  Just like I did with my Grandpa.  


Grandpa and Caitlyn (December 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment